We are delighted to announce that England Golf and the R&A have certified that Royal Epping Forest Golf Club is a registered signatory of the Women in Golf Charter.
REFGC has made the following commitments as our contribution to supporting the delivery of the Women in Golf Charter:
* We have achieved and commit to maintain a minimum of 30% female representation on our Management Committee / Board by actively promoting positions linked to appropriate role descriptions that are not gender specific.
* To achieve an increase in actively playing members of the Ladies Section.
* Formally promote inclusion to the wider community via the club website, social media accounts and local community groups.
* To become a SafeGolf accredited club and ensure policies and procedures remain up to date.
* Appoint a designated Charter Champion within the club who can assist with the promotion and reporting of the charter.
* Have a network of golf buddies within the club who can assist and support new members.
Linda Woods has been appointed as the REFGC Charter Champion.