Swipe left or right to view images.

History of the Club.

The Golf Course in Chingford was originally established in 1888 as the Royal Epping Forest Golf Club (REFGC). The Club’s first professional, William Dunn Jr, expanded the nine holes to a 22-hole course extending from Hawk Wood to Warren Wood, and across Rangers Road.

In 1901, the City of London took responsibility for the course and public play was regulated for the first time by the City of London with the use of annual season tickets.